Been busy working on a costume for a client. Finished this cute girls fairy costume.
This costume I started a very long time ago. So I decided to finish it. I am on stilts to give it that futuristic look to it. I drafted and designed the whole costume.
I wish I had a movie of me in it, its was way cool… I went to two different costume contests and I won a 1st and 2nd for 2016 Halloween.
Sorry been really busy sewing a lot of things lately. Well I just finished this steampunk outfit. This is just made with a pattern skirt which I didn’t really care for so I made some changes to it. For the top I drafted and designed it for my liking. The skirt is made from a nylon type material, I am not sure as I bought it a long time ago. I didn’t really care for the way the skirt hanged, so I added some ribbon to be able to gather it up in the front to give it that Victorian look. This is what came out to be.
Sorry I haven’t been updating lately here. I have been busy with sewing a new project and finally making my new portfolio site. I will be back to update some of my new progress on projects.
If you interested please check out my portfolio